University of Toronto ACM Local Contest #2
September 30, 2006
> cp -r ~acm02/pc2 .
> cd pc2
Your PC2 login is teamXX, where XX is your team number.
Your password is also teamXX.
- You are not allowed to use the Internet, except for accessing
C, C++ or Java language references, the Java API or STL
- Books and other printed materials are allowed.
- Programs that are installed on the computers are allowed, as
long as they do not access the internet.
- The person who solves the most problems wins.
- In case of a tie, the person with the lowest score wins.
- Your score is the sum of the scores for each of your solved problems,
plus penalty points.
- Your score for a problem is the number of minutes that have passed
since the start of the contest until your first correct submission.
- Each incorrect submission will give you 20 penalty points.
If you need a reference for C, C++ or Java input/output, there is