2D Technology Links
- Construct 2 (recommended)
- GameSalad (also recommended)
- Unity (recommended for 3D, or more advanced games)
- GameMaker Studio (recommended version of GameMaker)
- Cocos Creator
- GameMaker Studio 2 (not recommended, unless you're looking for more of a programming challenge)
- GameMaker Studio 4 Mac
- GameMaker Lite (aka GameMaker Classic) Windows | Mac
3D Technology Links
- Unity 3D
- Using Git with Unity projects
- TinkerCAD (browser-based 3D modeling tool)
- Vectary (another browser-based 3D modeling tool - can't export .obj files)
- Sculptris (3D modeling tool)
- Zigfu (Kinect-Unity interface package)
- Voxel sprite editor tool
- XNA Developers Page
- XNA video tutorials
Game Design Document Links
Game Community Links
- Game Developer Exchange
- Hand Eye Society
- International Game Developer Association: Toronto Chapter
- More than 60 Advice files on all aspects of academic writing.
- Guide to avoiding plagiarism.
- Writing Plus workshop series.
Information about the English Language Learning Program.
- In particular, ELLP recommends that you visit the Communication Cafe, which meets weekly at five different times and locations for the first seven weeks of each term for practice with oral skills like class discussion and presentations. Also, Reading eWriting, an online program that helps students engage course readings more effectively. You can also find further instructional advice files for students and for classroom instruction on this site. For more information, please contact the ELL Coordinator Leora Freedman at email@example.com